Stray Dogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» NEW RP FORUM, LEADERS ARE THERE
Riverside   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 7:43 pm by Red

» Just A Nobody
Riverside   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 2:46 pm by Snowbee

» Snowbee Profile
Riverside   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 2:33 pm by Snowbee

» Shadow Pack
Riverside   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 2:04 pm by Snowbee

» __Single__
Riverside   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 1:25 pm by Snowbee

» New Forum!
Riverside   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 10:38 am by atlas

» Random thoughts about the future.
Riverside   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 9:38 am by Aleera

» Can we ship it?
Riverside   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 3:54 pm by atlas

» __crushes__
Riverside   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 3:13 pm by VintageRose

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Riverside

+4
Pymeta
Chau
Red
Opal
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Riverside   - Page 2 Empty Re: Riverside

Post by Aleera Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:01 pm

Aleera gets out of the water, shaking her silver wet pelt. She glanced quickly at the shadow of the trees, where she thought have seen a stranger race away. She shakes her head and starts to pace forward, following  the river. "Will you guys stay there?" she yells, looking back at the brothers.
Aleera
Aleera

Back to top Go down

Post by Pymeta Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:17 pm

I glance back, this was the last place i had been with my parents before they had been killed by the humans, i growled gently, remembering the cruel shot of the gun and the cry of anguish my father had given as he had dropped to the ground. i remembered his eyes, bleak and empty. and my mother's revenge as she had killed the human, but at the cost of her own life.
Pymeta
Pymeta

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:32 pm

He huffs, sticking his tongue her way before shaking out his messy fur. Puffed out, he moved forward his tailed curled back into its usual position. He gaze down the river seeing all the dogs scattered. Red smirked in amusement. Trotting forward, he was curious haven't met any dogs since Opal. Instead of the mean approached he usually does, surprisingly in a good mood, decided on a more friendly approach to the dogs. It wouldn't do him any good if he got into a dog fight, then his mate would join. And that was a huge no no.
Red
Red
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:46 pm

Opal stretched her forelegs, bending down and letting out a yawn. She licked her maw, auds flicking in different directions. The female headed towards the more visible dog with white patches, the movement of a stray dashing into the woods distracting her for a slight moment. She hesitated, wondering if they would react negatively. Her ice blue orbs softened, gaze meeting the white dog. She gave a slight grin and lowered her head, showing no harm.
Opal
Opal
Admin

https://straydogsrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleera Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:11 pm

Aleera glances back, watching as two dogs approached a loner, peacefully.
She shakes her head and keeps pacing forward, still following the river. Then she stops. Her senses were warning her she was on a pack terrritory. She could smell dogs everywhere. She steps back, knowing the two dogs she sensed could be way aggressive. Oh, wait. There was one more scent. Probably a trespasser. One more reason for her to be out of there.
She gazes the landscape, looking for any shadow, but she sees nothing. Tired, she sits down near the river, waiting for the two brothers.
Aleera
Aleera

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:23 pm

Boredom had caused Echo to leave the packs boundaries, of course she would return home but for now a trip to the riverside was in order. The pads on the fae's feet made her approach tof the edge of the river quiet, undetected by want loners would be around. Her slender frame lowered to the ground, laying her thin muscular bodice on the cool earth.
Echo
Echo

Back to top Go down

Post by VintageRose Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:33 pm

Hyde, a large and well muscled kangal male. Cropped ears that have ouch written all over them, scars littering his body which already is a red flag with this guy. The bulky collar a sign that humans had once owned this dashing beast. He had come across this river in search of a drink, but now he saw that there was much more to this riverside than well.. what he smelled. Tongue flicking out to wash over his scarred muzzle as he approached in a trot. He was well known in the fighting ring as unbeatable, but out here was a different story.. he was still making his mark. Orbs scanning the bank, noticing the many dogs clearly working up a scene as he smelled the odor of a male.. Something he wasn't to fond of. It means he has some rivalry, but he would have no trouble taking care of that if it interfered with what he was doing. Orbs narrowing as the sun hit him just right in the face. Growling a bit as he took shade under a oak tree. Sitting down in the shade by the trunk as he watched the females. The scent luring as he already wished to start his seductive ways of twisting their minds. He smirked, face slowly returning to the neutral look as he awaited the time when he would 'strike'.

Finally after another good five minutes he arose, going back out into the sun which he welcomed onto is coat. What was left of his cropped ears pinned back as he gave a light pant as he approached closer and closer the river. Acting oblivious to the commotion and splashing of the water as he only acknowledged the sounds with light twitches of his ears. He lowered his muzzle into the cool water, tongue lapping and curling to scoop water into his dry mouth. He repeated the process for 30 seconds before he felt his thirst was quenched. Stretching out, muscles flexing a bit as he stretched not to catch others attention but simply because he needed to stretch his somewhat stiff muscles. he had been walking for what seemed like ages, and maybe he might relax a little despite his true purpose for being here. Laying down by the bank, he relished the cool stones underneath his stomach as he half closed his eyes, still panting as the sun glared down on him with no mercy.
VintageRose
VintageRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleera Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:41 pm

Aleera lowers her head, sniffing the ground. The scent of one of the pack members was way closer now. She looks around, slowly. Then she stops at the sight of a huge brute that she hadn't seen before in that place. She shakes her head and glances at the brothers, still playing around in the river.
Aleera
Aleera

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:50 pm

Echo rose to her moving down the river bank. She grew quiet as the sight of a massive male came into view. The fae froze as she looked at the brute. He looked rather menacing, however she was unafraid of the male. She sat down pretending as I'd she had not seen the male, taking in his scent from a distance. She was trying to get a good read on the male, before or if she made an approach.
Echo
Echo

Back to top Go down

Post by VintageRose Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:00 pm

Hyde fully closed his eyes, sighing, the water rippling from his exhale as he rested his eyes. Fur ruffling out before flattening back down as he 'escaped' for a second just to let himself relax. Everything seemingly became drowned out as he rested in the silence. It was the sharp pain that made him snap back to reality with a light growl as he was used to pain. Glancing over at his side with teeth somewhat bared in a passive aggressive way. It was the healing wound he got from his last fight.. damn that border collie! That dog despite how he appeared did pack a punch.. but just like the rest of his opponents fell between his jaws.

He sighed giving it a gentle lick to soothe it before churning to relax again, only to pause as he saw the female. Cropped ears erect and a bit curious as he cocked his head a bit. She was an interesting one.. His gaze calm and actually a bit soothing as he examined her thoroughly.. trying to read her a bit before approaching, that is if he did. Finally he turned his head back towards the river, deciding if she wanted to approach she would, as he wasn't in the mood like he was before.. He was kind of exhausted and for once he was able to shut his eyes..
VintageRose
VintageRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:08 pm

Echo had made up her mind, seeing as the brute closed his eyes. Slowly she moved towards him making her approach quiet. Her orbs scanned over his body looking at his scars and healing wounds. It looked as if he had been fighting. The fae had never seen so many scars on a canine before it rather intrigued her. "Looks like life's been rough on you" she spoke to the brute.
Echo
Echo

Back to top Go down

Post by VintageRose Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:17 pm

Eyes opened, quiet striking they were as he glanced over at her. "Life has never been nice to me, but I bite back just as hard." He said. His voice was very rough and deep, but showed no signs of aggression. It was a trick he learned awhile ago during the fighting ring. Stretching out a bit he arose and sat down, a bit larger than the female which was typical of his breed.  Coat rippling as he scanned the female again. [i]"Hm, wouldn't expect a fine lady such as you to be out here." he said softly.
VintageRose
VintageRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleera Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:22 pm

Aleera watches as the pack dog approaches the large brute and gets up. She was way hungry. Since she left that pack she hadn't had a decent meal besides leftovers of other dogs.
The pack territory should be able to offer her more than bone splinters. And now that there was only one pack dog in the territory, she could have a better chance. She glances back one more time to make sure things were alright, then she paces forward, at every step closer to the unknown.

-Shadow Pack-
Aleera
Aleera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:58 pm

Red paused beside his mate. The scent of musky male entered his nostrils. Great a horny male, He huffs to himself. Nudging Opal in the shoulder he nodded to exit away from the other dogs and away from the male. A low growl rumbles through out his chest, in instinct growing quite possessive of Opal." Lets go search for food somewhere else." He grunts, quickly washing her ear, affectionately. "Lead the way my love." He smirked wiggling his brow.
Red
Red
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:37 pm

Opal chuckled, amused by his reaction. She licked his muzzle, playfully pushing his flank with her tail. The river had gotten extremely crowded in the past few hours, causing her to find it an unappealing place to stick around. She slowly passed him, running her tail along his face before stopping, taking in a deep breath. "So many places to go." She mumbled to herself, auds perked forwards. Her thin form began to trot forwards, heading east.
Opal
Opal
Admin

https://straydogsrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:08 am

Echo looked out over the river as the male spoke. "Then I suppose your bite is worse than your bark" chocolate colored orbs moved to look at the brute. "Well it's much more enjoyable here than in the city" she replied. If this male was going to get all flirtatious with her, he was going to have to try a little harder
Echo
Echo

Back to top Go down

Post by VintageRose Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:51 am

His tail wagged a bit behind him, hoping to ease any uneasiness between the two if there way any. "You could say that." He said, cropped ears picking up on a few sounds which made them twitch and quiver. Shuffling his paws he said "I agree. In the city you can't feel free, it's like walking around with ch-" He paused.. he had no idea why he paused though. He just stared at her blankly. That word, he never liked it as it was something he was very familiar of. Heavy chains attached to collars, some embedded in your flesh or rubbed your throat raw.. it was something he would never joke about. He finally finished his sentence "Like chains." He said in a low voice. "So, why are you out here? What's your story, eh?" He said only somewhat changing the subject.
VintageRose
VintageRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:04 am

Echo's large auds flicked listening. The male seemed to grow unease when he spoke of chains. Her weight shifted from paw to paw when he asked her story. Many didn't know her true story, she kept that hidden from her pack. "Guess I'm just more of a country dog. I don't like being tied down to just one spot." Even thought the fae was the beta of a pack, she still had the freedom to come and go as she pleased. Her old life was not one that was for her. Long hard days of brutal training, humans commanding them to do this and do that, only to be punished when the command was misperformed. She never saw how her parents or siblings put up with being treated like dirt.
Echo
Echo

Back to top Go down

Post by VintageRose Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:09 am

His face turned to a look of questioning, though he did not push for more information. He sighed "I see, I am not a fan of being tied down either, I would rather be dead than be tied down again." He said, eyes flashing a bit in the dimming sunlight as the evening approached. Glancing over at her with a soft look he said "Hm, it's getting a bit late. Tell me, do you have a pack? Or am I imagining the scents of others upon your coat?" He said cocking his head to the side a bit, as it was very unlikely he was imagining them.
VintageRose
VintageRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:21 am

Echo nodded in agreement with the males first statement. "No the scent of others is there. I do belong to a pack, just a few pace that way" she lifted her front fprepay pointing in the direction of the pack. "If you like I could show you the way. It would be a place safely rest for the night." The fae stood stretching her limbs. "Of course you would have to go past Lykaios. But you're a big boy I'm sure you can handle yourself" the was a hint of a flirtatious advance.
Echo
Echo

Back to top Go down

Post by VintageRose Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:29 am

He had a feeling the fae had a pack, but it was nothing he couldn't handle. Tongue rolling over his muzzle as he looked towards the way she pointed. Ears pinning back before shooting up at her comment, ah she wants to play that game.. "I can handle a lot of things." He smirked as he arose, trotting a bit ahead of her, but waiting.
VintageRose
VintageRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:38 am

"Good to hear" the fae smirked before taking the lead. She set her pace as a slow trot, hopefully Lykaios won't be to angry that she was bringing back a rather massive sized brute. Her slender frame swayed as she moved. Her head turned to look behind her looking at the male making sure he was still following. "The name is Echo by the way."
Echo
Echo

Back to top Go down

Post by VintageRose Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:42 am

He grinned, he liked this fae. Tail wagging a bit as he trotted beside her. Ears alert as he was always prepared for anything. Trying not to stare at her to much, as some faes found that discomforting and perverted. He just found her frame very graceful and beautiful, what he didn't understand is why he wasn't acting like himself. He usually wouldn't care if he stared at there frame, he usually had a better choice of words. He could feel excitement and tension building in his chest as each moment was pure agony.. but pure pleasure just by being next to her. He shook the thoughts away as he heard her name, Echo.. it rolled off the tongue nicely.. "Beautiful name you have there. Mine is Hyde." He said giving her  asoft glance, the darkness slowly engulfing the land as the crickets and the sounds of the wild slowly set in.
VintageRose
VintageRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:00 am

A softened smile was set on her muzzle as she glanced over at Hyde. "What an interesting name. I like it." Her orbs were set ahead of her peering through the darkness. It was clear the night was her element. The fae's black underside matched the dark sky, while her sliver top coat shimmered in the dim moon light. Slowing her pace she looked at Hyde. "This is our pack border"
Echo
Echo

Back to top Go down

Post by VintageRose Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:15 am

"Thanks. He said softly as he glanced over at her in a kind way. His own orbs glancing ahead as he paused at the border, the moon by than was peeking over the hills, light flickering and highlighting his eyes as his own coat rippled as the land grew a bit chilly. He sighed before crossing the scent line. Ears twitching as he glanced over at her "Let's keep moving, what time do you think we will arrive at the camp?" He said tail standing still for a minute.
VintageRose
VintageRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum